Dr. Donald Edward Pearson MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon77 West Underwood St 5th Floor Orlando FL, 32806
Dr. Donald Pearson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Pearson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Pearson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1966
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Orthopedic Surgery; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, General Surgery; Naval Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Jackson Meml Hospital Va Hospital 1967
Dr. Donald Edward Pearson MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Donald Edward Pearson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pearson
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Travis B. Van Dyke345 West Michigan Street Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Friedman M.D.1400 South Orlando Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Dr. Geoffrey Stewart M.D.1131 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Steven E Weber DO7350 Sandlake Commons Boulevard Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. John A. Papa M.D.1285 Orange Ave Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Harald J Henningsen MD604 Oak Commons Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741