Dr. Wayne Thomas Luchetti M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA, 18017
Dr. Wayne Luchetti is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Luchetti specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Luchetti tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Torn Meniscus
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Stress Fracture
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Orthopedic Surgery
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Wayne Thomas Luchetti M.D.'s Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Thomas Luchetti M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luchetti
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Julia R. Pring MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Barry I Berger MD1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. James Kirk Hoffman M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Randy Jaeger M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Mr. Scott E Sexton M.D.1250 South Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Paul F Pollice MD250 Cetronia Road Allentown PA 18104