Dr. Doug Steven Clouse M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma2905 W Warner Rd Suite 19 Chandler AZ, 85224
Dr. Doug Clouse is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Clouse specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Clouse tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 2002
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Stress Fracture
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio: Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery 2003
Dr. Doug Steven Clouse M.D.'s Practice location
Chandler, AZ 85224Get Direction
GILBERT, AZ 85297Get Direction
Dr. Doug Steven Clouse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clouse
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Matthew J. Seidel MD4614 East Shea Boulevard Phoenix Arizona 85028
- Dennis L. Armstrong6553 East Baywood Avenue Mesa Arizona 85215
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. David M Ott M.D.690 N Cofco Center Ct Phoenix AZ 85008
- Dr. David S Bailie MD20401 N 73rd St Scottsdale AZ 85255