Dr. Kent Boozer is a pediatric dentist practicing in Tyler, TX. Dr. Boozer specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Boozer takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Kent B Boozer D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tyler, TX 75703Get Direction
Dr. Kent B Boozer D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Texas Nurses Association and Their Relief Efforts for Hurricane Harvey
The Devastation of Hurricane HarveyOn a Friday evening in late August, 2017, Hurricane Harvey made contact between Port Aransas and Port O’Connor of Texas. Following this landfall, the hurricane was classified as the first Category 4 hurricane to hit United States soil since 2004. The natural...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Donald Pearson Ritchie D.D.S.2301 S Broadway Ave Tyler TX 75701
- Dylan Patrick419 W. SW. Loop 323 Suite 300 Tyler Texas 75701
- Dr. Aaron Christian Blackwelder DDS3607 Old Jacksonville Rd Tyler TX 75701
- John David Carter DMD3607 Old Jacksonville Hwy Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Radhika Dilip Lonkar B.D.S.1932 E Southeast Loop 323 Tyler TX 75701
- Culberson Reeves Boren DDS7916 S Broadway Ave Tyler TX 75703