Dr. Steven F Adorn MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)1600 Maxwell Dr Hudson WI, 54016
Dr. Steven Adorn is a physiatrist practicing in Hudson, WI. Dr. Adorn is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Adorn focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Adorn can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Fairview-Univ M C-Riverside, Family Medicine
Dr. Steven F Adorn MD's Practice location
Hudson, WI 54016Get Direction
Dr. Steven F Adorn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adorn
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Marie Christine Leisz DO2512 S 7th St Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Patrick D. Sura M.D.1687 E Division St River Falls WI 54022
- Dr. Isaac Thomas Marsolek MD420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Nanette Aldahondo MD750 Washington St # 400 Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Timothy F. Steinmetz M.D.1687 E Division St River Falls WI 54022
- Dr. Supreet Deshpande MD200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101