Dr. James Richard Larson M.D.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine8100 W 78th St Suite 225 Minneapolis MN, 55439
Dr. James Larson practices Neuropathology in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Larson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 1973
- Torn Meniscus
- Hennepin County Medical Center Program
Dr. James Richard Larson M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55439Get Direction
Dr. James Richard Larson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- The Very Real and Deep Depression That Is Often Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
To date, what exactly triggers the onset of MS remains unknown. In some individuals, attacks of neurologic symptoms come and go, while in others, the attacks never get better. Nevertheless, in all individuals with MS, damage to the nerves can make it difficult for the nerve impulses to travel...
- Antidepressants May Pose a Risk for Alzheimer's Patients
Research shows that patients newly diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease who recently began using antidepressents are at a higher risk for head injuries and traumatic brain injuries. Heidi Taipale and colleagues from the University of Eastern Finland wrote that for older people who use...
- Study Shows that Drawing a Spiral May Reveal Signs of Parkinson's
Australian researchers combined different measurements using drawing speed and pressure applied to a pen to diagnose volunteers’ Parkinson’s disease severity.In light of measures taken against current healthcare policy in the U.S. and the absence of a viable proposal that defends the rights of...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- Organizations that Support Parkinson's Disease Patients and their Families
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The average age of a Parkinson’s diagnosis is somewhere around the age of sixty, though at times those that are younger can also be diagnosed with the disease. Cases such as...
- Dr. Muhammad Fareed Khan Suri MBBSUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Paul Schanfield M.D.85 Otis Ln St Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Steven Trobiani M.D.2460 HIGHWAY 100 S ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Mustapha Ezzeddine M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Adam Joseph Todd Other420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455