Dr. Rebecca Benedict is a psychologist practicing in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Benedict specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Benedict evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Benedict because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rebecca Renee Benedict PSY.D.'s Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95696Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Renee Benedict PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Dr. Linda Mininger PH.D.1447 4th St Napa CA 94559
- Dr. Robert Edward Wagner PHD125 N Lincoln St Dixon CA 95620
- Dr. Brandon S Park PHD2100 Napa Vallejo Hwy Napa CA 94558
- Dr. John Edward Peters PHD744 Empire St Fairfield CA 94533
- Dr. Eric John Niemeyer PSY. D.500-B Jefferson Blvd West Sacramento CA 95605
- Dr. Michael Ray Henry PH.D.24625 Wild Hogg Dr. Oak Creek CO 80467