Dr. Jared Darrell Stringer MD
Urologist4501 Medical Center Dr Suite 100 Mckinney TX, 75069
Dr. Jared Stringer grew up in the Dallas area and graduated from Richardson High School. He attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah where he received his Bachelors Degree in Zoology. Dr. Stringer ...
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 2000
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Texas Medical School At Houston,Houston, Tx, United States
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Jared Darrell Stringer MD's Practice location
Mckinney, TX 75069Get Direction
Dr. Jared Darrell Stringer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stringer
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Treatments For Prostate Cancer
Treatment for Prostate CancerSince prostate cancer is a very dangerous infection, there is need to consider a number of factors before treating the condition. Prostate cancer is an infection that does not cause any immediate effects to the patient. However, when the infection develops, it may spread...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Dr. William Lloyd Mulchin M.D.3900 W 15th St Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Joseph Louis Padalino M.D.1220 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Aldo Anthony Ghobriel M.D.2241 Peggy Ln Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Chester F Graham M.D.1105 Central Expy N Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Meredith L Lightfoot M.D.6124 W Parker Rd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Mitchell Owen Moskowitz M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230