Dr. Kelley Louise Valle MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology412 White St Key West FL, 33040
Dr. Kelley Valle is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Key West, FL. Dr. Valle specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Valle can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Valle can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1994
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Il College Of Med
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Kelley Louise Valle MD's Practice location
Key West, FL 33040Get Direction
Dr. Kelley Louise Valle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valle
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Dr. David W Forest MD14239 W Bell Rd Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Sharon Virginia Ward M.D.3224 N Roosevelt Blvd Key West FL 33040
- Dr. Stanley Rivera Santiago MD100 E Lehigh Ave Philadelphia PA 19125
- Dr. Richard Charles Walker M.D.2407 N Roosevelt Blvd Key West FL 33040
- Dr. Arthur Grizzle M.D.3148 Northside Dr Key West FL 33040
- Dr. Gregory Allen Delong MD1111 12th St Key West FL 33040