Dr. Marrie Byrne Richards M.D.
Family Practitioner3400 Bissonnet Street #297 Suite 285 Houston TX, 77005
Dr. Marrie Richards is a family practitioner practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Richards specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Richards possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1974
- Vascular Disease
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Family Practice
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Marrie Byrne Richards M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77005Get Direction
Dr. Marrie Byrne Richards M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richards
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Dr. William Zachary Cohen MD4000 Fulton St. Houston TX 77009
- Dr. Nina G. Desai DO2641 Town Center Blvd. N. Sugar Land TX 77479
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek M.D.1140 Business Center Dr Houston Texas 77043
- Dr. Vijaya L. Mallela M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Dr. Vyas Naresh Dake M.D.402 W Country Club Rd Roswell NM 88201
- Francisco Lopez Godoy1900 Blalock Rd Suite M Houston TX 77080