Dr. Brian Duggins is a radiologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Duggins specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 2002
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Wm Beaumont Hosp, Transitional Year
Brian Joseph Duggins M.D.'s Practice location
Royal Oak, MI 48073Get Direction
Brian Joseph Duggins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Prashant Jolepalem M.D.19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY - New York 10532
- Peter J. Littrup4100 John R Street Detroit Michigan 48201
- Mehran Salari M.D.22250 Providence Drive Southfield Michigan 48075
- Joseph Metes M.D.22151 Moross Rd. Grosse Pointe Michigan 48236
- Surekha Shakuntala Rao33155 Annapolis Street Wayne Michigan 48184
- Kevin O'Brien MD11800 East 12 Mile Road Warren Michigan 48093