Dr. Richard Fingeroth is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Fingeroth specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Fingeroth tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1973
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Early femoral head penetration of a highly cross-linked polyethylene liner vs a conventional polyethylene liner: a case-controlled study.
- Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty in Morbidly Obese Patients: a 5- to 14-year follow-up study.
- Primary total hip arthroplasty using a dual-geometry cup to treat protrusio acetabuli.
- The diagnostic accuracy of ruptures of the anterior cruciate ligament comparing the Lachman test, the anterior drawer sign, and the pivot shift test in acute and chronic knee injuries.
- Effect of intra-arterial infusion of vasopressin on hepatic artery flow.
- Successful operative treatment of a displaced subcapital fracture of the hip in transient osteoporosis of pregnancy. A case report and review of the literature.
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; New England Med Ctr Hosps, General Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard J Fingeroth M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, MA 01107Get Direction
Dr. Richard J Fingeroth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Dr. Andrew Lehman M.D.300 Birnie Avenue Springfield Massachusetts 01107
- Dr. Peter E. Pascal M.D.115 West Silver Street Westfield Massachusetts 01085
- Mr. Paul A Koerner MD3455 Main St Springfield MA 01107
- Dr. Charles A Sommer MD299 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Bernard E. Rerri MD6 Hatfield St Northampton MA 01060
- Dr. Jonathan R. Kurtis MD4 West St West Hatfield MA 01088