Dr. Robert Matz is a Dentist practicing in Ashland, OH. Dr. Matz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Robert Matz D.D.S.'s Practice location
Ashland, OH 44805Get Direction
Dr. Robert Matz D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Ronald L Freeman D.D.S.270 Sandusky St Ashland OH 44805
- Andrew M. Gast D.D.S.1 Marion Ave Mansfield OH 44903
- Dr. Denise Paula Griffon D.D.S.1475 Lexington Ave Mansfield OH 44907
- Dr. Craig Charles Callen DDS552 S Trimble Rd Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. David Fischer DDS3007 Spring Mill Dr Springfield IL 62704
- Dr. Mitchell Barry Schwartz DMD1590 Crestview Drive Ashland OH 44805