Dr. Hans Mah MD
Pediatrician66 Lake Concord Rd Ne Cabarrus Pediatric C Concord NC, 28025
Dr. Hans Mah is a pediatrician practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Mah is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mah diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mah can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1999
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1999
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Program
Dr. Hans Mah MD's Practice location
Concord, NC 28025Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28215Get Direction
Dr. Hans Mah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mah
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Dr. Rula Freiji MD6417 Pathway Ct. Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Dr. Kathleen F Russo M.D.129 Woodson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Kevin Henri Freeman MD8605 Cliff Cameron Dr Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Stephanie Bundy Sherrill MD3396 Cloverleaf Pkwy Kannapolis NC 28083
- Dr. Laura Larrabee MD66 Lake Concord Rd Ne Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Laura Mock MD66 Lake Concord Rd Ne Concord NC 28025