Dr. Mark L Faucher MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1 Hutchinson Dr Danvers MA, 01923
Dr. Mark Faucher is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Danvers, MA. Dr. Faucher specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Faucher can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Faucher can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Hartford Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Mark L Faucher MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark L Faucher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faucher
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Katherine E Economy MD75 Francis Street Cwn 3 Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Sutapa Ghosh M.D.955 Boardwalk San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Laura E Baecher-lind MD, MPH800 Washington St Boston MA 02111