Dr. Neil Pober is an anesthesiologist practicing in Huntington, NY. Dr. Pober ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Pober also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Neil Pober M.D.'s Practice location
Huntington, NY 11743Get Direction
Dr. Neil Pober M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Sepsis
Sepsis develops when your body becomes overwhelmed by an infection. It is a very severe illness and can cause widespread inflammation, other problems and sometimes even death. Here are some facts you should know about this life-threatening illness.Sepsis DefinedThis is a severe condition which...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Sinha A. MonsurHealth Sciences Center Stony Brook New York 11790
- Dr. Ashalatha K. Nair MD6 Lodge Rd Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Farshad Lalehzarian MD1546 Laurel Hollow Rd Syosset New York 11791
- Dr. Salvatore Daniel Buffa M.D.48 NY-25A Smithtown New York 11787
- Ms. Ellen S. Steinberg M.D.100 Nicolls Road Stony Brook New York 11790