Dr. Ramon Vazquez MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon3370 Burns Rd Suite 102 Palm Beach Gardens FL, 33410
Dr. Ramon Vazquez is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Dr. Vazquez specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Vazquez typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1986
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Ramon Vazquez MD's Practice location
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Get Direction
Dr. Ramon Vazquez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vazquez
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Michael Darryl Black M.D.927 45th St West Palm Beach FL 33407
- Dr. Arthur Herman Katz MD3370 Burns Rd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Mark Joseph Meyer MD142 JOHN F KENNEDY DR LAKE WORTH FL 33462
- Dr. Joseph Lancelot Lester MD5301 S Congress Ave Lake Worth FL 33462
- Dr. Richard S Faro M.D.3370 Burns Rd Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Patrick Terry Mangonon MD13005 Southern Blvd Loxahatchee FL 33470