Dr. Satish Eraly is an internist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Eraly specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Eraly provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Immortalized hypothalamic gonadotropin-releasing hormone neurons.
- Organic anion transporter 3 inhibitors as potential novel antihypertensives.
- Implications of the alternating access model for organic anion transporter kinetics.
- Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone associated with moxifloxacin.
- Striking differences between knockout and wild-type mice in global gene expression variability.
- Changes in medication regimen complexity and the risk for 90-day hospital readmission and/or emergency department visits in U.S. Veterans with heart failure.
- Regulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone transcription by protein kinase C is mediated by evolutionarily conserved promoter-proximal elements.
- Hypothalamus-specific regulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone gene expression.
- The GnRH promoter: target of transcription factors, hormones, and signaling pathways.
Dr. Satish Abraham Eraly M.D./PH.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92103Get Direction
Dr. Satish Abraham Eraly M.D./PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.15004 Innovation Drive San Diego California 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.10158 Buena Vista Ave Santee CA 92071
- Facika Tafara MD1145 Broadway San Diego California 92101
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037