Dr. Huihong Xu is a pathologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Xu is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Xu can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Xu may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Shanghai First Med Coll- Shanghai- (Natl Shanghai M C) 1992
Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai First Medical University 1992
Medical Center Of Iran 1992
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
- Boston Medical Center, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Mrs. Huihong Xu M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Mrs. Huihong Xu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Pavel Idelevich93 Kimball Beach Road Hingham Massachusetts 02043
- Stephen Lyle840 Memorial Drive Cambridge Massachusetts 02139
- Dr. Nathaniel Simon Treister DMD, DMSC75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Carlo Brugnara MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Andrew M Kaplan M.D.114 Whitwell St Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Eric U Yee MD330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215