Dr. Fady Fayad is an internist practicing in Dearborn Heights, MI. Dr. Fayad specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fayad provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- [Scleroderma and colonic adenocarcinoma. A fortuitous association].
- A case of malrotation and situs ambiguus.
- [Chronicity, recurrence, and return to work in low back pain: common prognostic factors].
- [Measurement of shoulder disability in the athlete: a systematic review].
- [Acute bartholinitis caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in an 18-month-old infant].
- [Intradiscal injection of acetate of prednisolone in severe low back pain: complications and patients' assessment of effectiveness].
- [Shoulder disability questionnaires: a systematic review].
- 3-D scapular kinematics during arm elevation: effect of motion velocity.
- Immediate mobilization compared with conventional immobilization for the impacted nonoperatively treated proximal humeral fracture. A randomized controlled trial.
- [Chronic low back pain and functional restoring program: applicability of the Patient Acceptable Symptom State].
- [Severe upper femoral epiphysiolysis. Invasive reduction by Dunn's technic: 11 cases].
- [Acute appendicitis in newborn infants. Value of repeated clinical examinations and directed ultrasonography].
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Greaterr Baltimore Med Center 1991
Dr. Fady Fayad Fayad M.D.'s Practice location
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127Get Direction
Dr. Fady Fayad Fayad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fayad
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD911 East Nine Mile Road Ferndale Michigan 48220
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Taylor MI 48180
- Dr. Cynthia A Shelby-lane MD 7522 John R Street Detroit MI 48221
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034