Dr. Hacker has been recognized as one of America's Top Family Doctors in 2008 and 2009 by the Consumer's Research Council of America, with criteria for this award including experience, training, profe ...
Education and Training
Mercer University / School of Medicine MD
Mercer University / School of Medicine 2001
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Karen T Hacker M.D.'s Practice location
NEWNAN, GA 30265Get Direction
Dr. Karen T Hacker M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hacker
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Sara A. O\'Heron MD1201 Georgian Park Peachtree City Georgia 30269
- Dr. Georgia M. Theriot M.D.51 Hospital Rd Newnan GA 30263
- Dr. Harry Snapperman M.D.4000 Shakerag Hl Peachtree City GA 30269
- Dr. Frank Alena M.D1000 Commerce Dr Peachtree City GA 30269
- Dr. Theresa Marjorie Hudson MD2700 Highway 34 E Newnan GA 30265
- Dr. Christine Marie Danforth M.D.1615 Highway 34 E Newnan GA 30265