Dr. Andrew Brohl M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3800 Reservoir Rd NW 5phc Washington DC, 20007
My research focuses on the application of next-generation sequencing technology for biologic discovery and clinical trial applications. Examples of current projects include genomic analysis of sarcoma ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2013
- Bone Cancer, Chondrosarcoma, Clinical Trials And More
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member American Association for Cancer Research
- Member Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration
- Georgetown University Hospital
Dr. Andrew Brohl M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20007Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Brohl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brohl
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Dr. Padma Kamineni M.D.13110 Park Crescent Circle Herndon Virginia 20171
- Dr. Maofu Fu M.D. PHD533 Bolivar Street New Orleans Louisiana 70112
- Roopa DeChowdhury2614 Spencer Road Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Anita Aggarwal DO110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Anthony J Felice M.D.8501 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Craig Kessler Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007