Dr. Jose Zeballos is an anesthesiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Zeballos ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Zeballos also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
The Autonomous Univ of Central America
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- [Quality and health care reform in Latin America and the Caribbean].
- [Essential functions of public health: emerging topic in health care reform].
- A roundtable discussion on international cooperation in health reform in the Americas.
- [Towards a new generation of reforms to improve population health].
- Ultrasound-guided retrolaminar paravertebral block.
- Effects of natural disasters on the health infrastructure: lessons from a medical
- The effects of volcanoes on health: preparedness in Mexico.
Dr. Jose L Zeballos MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Jose L Zeballos MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sobering Fact: Fibromyalgia Is Associated with an Increased Rate of Suicide
Although it is an important issue that affects many families around the world, suicide is not exactly typical dinner table chatter. Chronic diseases may not be the main reason for suicidal tendencies to show up among patients, however, they are still a modifier that should be taken into account,...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Stephanie Cintora MD55 Lake Avenue Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Sanjay Kumar Singh175 Freeman Street Brookline Massachusetts 02446
- Dr. Patrick D. Mccarty DDS30 Warren St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Karen R. Boretsky MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Laura Alexander MD75 Francis Street Boston Massachusetts 02115
- Dr. Jana Zahorska Hudcova M.D.34 Mill Road Wilmington Massachusetts 1887