Dr. Bruce P Bates DO
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine1250 Forest Ave Portland ME, 04103
Dr. Bruce Bates practices Geriatric Medicine in Portland, ME. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Bates works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
- Selection criteria for applicants in primary care osteopathic graduate medical education.
- PQRST: A mnemonic to communicate a change in condition.
- Relationship between COMLEX-USA scores and performance on the American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine Part I certifying examination.
- Relationships between the Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Achievement Test (COMAT) subject examinations and the COMLEX-USA Level 2-Cognitive Evaluation.
Dr. Bruce P Bates DO's Practice location
Biddeford, ME 04005Get Direction
SACO, ME 04072Get Direction
Dr. Bruce P Bates DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bates
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Dr. Christine M Freme MD96 Campus Dr Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Russell G Remalia DO111 Ossipee Trl E Standish ME 04084
- Dr. Rachael Y Blake MD22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Charlotte Paolini D.O.1250 Forest Ave Portland ME 04103
- Dr. Richard T Marino M.D.272 Congress St Portland ME 04101
- Dr. Michael Antony Jukes MD300 Beach Dr NE Saint Petersburg FL 33701