Dr. Gia Bedford is a family practitioner practicing in Corona, CA. Dr. Bedford specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bedford possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1995
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- PROTON MAGNETIC RESONANCE SPECTRA OF DEGRADATION PRODUCTS FROM ELASTIN.
- CYCLOPROPANE METHONIUM COMPOUNDS.
- Diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis. A prospective study comparing duplex
- Spontaneous lysis of deep venous thrombi: rate and outcome.
- Progression of lower-extremity arterial occlusive disease in type II diabetes mellitus.
- 1H nuclear magnetic resonance studies of thyrotropin releasing factor (TRF).
- Estrogenic triarylcyclopropanes.
- Identification of mycobactins by nuclear-magnetic-resonance spectroscopy.
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
Dr. Gia R Bedford M.D.'s Practice location
Corona, CA 92880Get Direction
Dr. Gia R Bedford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- Dr. Fidel F Pinzon M.D.5475 Walnut Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao D.O.12675 La Mirada Blvd La Mirada California 90638
- Dr. Kamelia Kashani DO400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Dr. Judith A. Garcia M.D.528 Capitola Ave Capitola California 95010
- Dr. Dee beng Ko Lim M.D.9675 Monte Vista Ave Montclair CA 91763
- Dr. Cynthia Ann Stuart M.D.440 W Foothill Blvd Glendora CA 91741