Dr. Ruplanaik Gourishankar M.D.
Anesthesiologist25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ, 07932
Dr. Ruplanaik Gourishankar is an anesthesiologist practicing in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. Gourishankar ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Gourishankar also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 1970
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; French-Polycl Med S-Hl Ctr, Anesthesiology; French-Polycl Med S-Hl Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Ruplanaik Gourishankar M.D.'s Practice location
Florham Park, NJ 07932Get Direction
Dr. Ruplanaik Gourishankar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gourishankar
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- How Does Ovarian Cancer Spread?
Ovarian cancer often spreads early because it grows in the tissues that cover the ovaries and from there, it can easily spread to the bowels or abdominal lining. It can also affect other areas of the body, including the lungs or liver.A team of researchers from the University of California and the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic MD70 Haffield Lane Goshen New York 10924
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.30 West Century Road Paramus New Jersey 7652
- Dr. Maggie M. Ho M.D.3799 Route 46 Parsippany New Jersey 7054