Dr. Shahriar Parvizpour is a prosthodontist practicing in Whittier, CA. Dr. Parvizpour specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Shahriar Parvizpour D.D.S.'s Practice location
Whittier, CA 90602Get Direction
Dr. Shahriar Parvizpour D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Common Antioxidant May Slow Multiple Sclerosis Progression
To date, multiple sclerosis (MS), a chronic neurological condition, affects more than 2.3 million individuals worldwide. The immune system mistakenly attacks the myelin, which is the protective layer that surrounds the nerve fibers. This, in turn, disrupts the regular nerve signaling between the...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Gentle Exercises and Massages to Ease the Pain for Fibromyalgia Patients
Stiff muscles and severe pain in fibromyalgia patients may discourage them from trying to exercise. Studies have found, though, gentle exercise that isn’t too taxing on the body helps ease pain. Additionally, connective tissue massages provide further relief for patients.A study published in...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Richard Furuichi DDS3151 S Hoover St Los Angeles CA 90089
- Dr. Mark A. George D.D.S.1140 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Evangelos Rossopoulos D.D.S.8135 Painter Ave Whittier CA 90602
- David L Guichet D.D.S.1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Antoine S. Sayegh D.D.S.7677 Center Ave. Huntington Beach CA 92647
- Dr. Jay Kenneth Huffaker DDS402 N Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004