Dr. Deck Neisler is a Dentist practicing in Athens, GA. Dr. Neisler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Deck Evans Neisler DDS's Practice location
Athens, GA 30607Get Direction
Dr. Deck Evans Neisler DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. William Gaines Rice D.D.S.140 Hawthorne Park Athens GA 30606
- Dr. Leigh A Cummings DMD3380 Old Jefferson Rd Athens GA 30607
- Dr. Brent Lindsey Nail D.M.D.595 N Milledge Ave Athens GA 30601
- Dr. Robert Anthony Pate DMD3380 Old Jefferson Rd Athens GA 30607
- Dr. Elena E. Kurz DMD48 Piedmont Dr Winder GA 30680
- Dr. Chen Chen DDS119 Pottery Factory Dr Commerce GA 30529