Dr. Raymond Wong is a cardiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Wong specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Wong also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- Intra-atrial embolus trapped in patent foramen ovale before systemic embolization.
- Unique sail-like structure of cor triatriatum dexter in three-dimensional echocardiogram.
- Validation of the Patient Activation Measure (PAM-13) among adults with cardiac conditions in Singapore.
- How adults with cardiac conditions in Singapore understand the Patient Activation Measure (PAM-13) items: a cognitive interviewing study.
- Transitional Care to Reduce Heart Failure Readmission Rates in South East Asia.
- Inguinal Hernia
Raymond Ching chiew Wong M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Raymond Ching chiew Wong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- Fadi El-Atat MD127 Pine St Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Sudhakar N. Chandurkar M.D.3155 Northwood Ln Westlake Ohio 44145
- Ismail S. Ahmed MD29325 Health Campus Drive Westlake Ohio 44145
- Michael Sam Zawaneh M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Deepu Nair M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Mohamed Bashar Mamlouk MD7915 Munson Rd Mentor OH 44060