Dr. Lynn Scott Cook MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon602 W. University Avenue Cardiovascular And T Urbana IL, 61801
Dr. Lynn Cook is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Urbana, IL. Dr. Cook specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Cook typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Cardiothoracic Surgery; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Lynn Scott Cook MD's Practice location
Urbana, IL 61801Get Direction
CARBONDALE, IL 62901Get Direction
Dr. Lynn Scott Cook MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cook
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Frank J. Lutrin MD1405 W Park St Urbana IL 61801
- Sophia Mohyuddin4 Fletcher Court London NW9 5HW
- Dr. Syed M Hussain MD5405 North Knoxville Avenue Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Ronald M Cossman MD625 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Peter I Rossi MD602 W. University Avenue Urbana IL 61801
- Dr. Adolf M Lo M.D.208 E Springfield Ave Champaign IL 61820