Dr. Andrew Jk Smith MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Credentialing Dept Minneapolis MN, 55416
Dr. Andrew Smith is a cardiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Smith specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Smith also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Andrew Jk Smith MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55416Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Jk Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Vitamin E May Not Prevent Heart Failure in Women
According to a new study, vitamin E supplementation may not reduce the risk of heart failure in women. This study is the first of its kind, focusing on the effectiveness of vitamin E supplementation in the prevention of heart failure. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the body from...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Dr. Raymond W. Scallen MD2545 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis Minnesota 55404
- Arthur S. LeonCook Hall 202 Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Dr. Kiran Pandey MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Steven A Rokeach MD5810 Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Emil D Missov MD516 Delaware Street Se, Clinic 3b Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Ivan J Chavez MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407