Dr. Amina M Warfa MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)420 Delaware St Se Mmc #395 Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Amina Warfa is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Warfa specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Warfa can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Warfa can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Mn Med Sch 2006
University of Minnesota Medical School 2006
- Inventory of plants used in traditional medicine in Somalia. III. Plants of the families Lauraceae-Papilionaceae.
- Inventory of plants used in traditional medicine in Somalia. II. Plants of the families Combretaceae to Labiatae.
- Inventory of plants used in traditional medicine in Somalia. I. Plants of the families Acanthaceae-Chenopodiaceae.
- Inventory of plants used in traditional medicine in Somalia. IV. Plants of the families Passifloraceae-Zygophyllaceae.
Dr. Amina M Warfa MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
Dr. Amina M Warfa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Warfa
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Excessive Weight Gain During Pregnancy is Linked to Childhood Obesity
Researchers from Children’s Hospital in Boston and Columbia University in New York, report that women who put on a lot of weight during pregnancy are more likely to have babies having high birth weight and is linked to the risk of childhood obesity. High birth weight is associated with higher body...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Alma Aurioles Bagan1401 Faiview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Patricia Young Kohls MD1737 Beam Ave Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. Catherine Lee Kodama MD303 E Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Kevin A Hallman M.D.1687 E Division St River Falls WI 54022
- Dr. John E Savage M.D.310 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Eudora Barbara Grazette MD7300 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435