Dr. Ronald Baldwin is a pediatrician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Baldwin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Baldwin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Baldwin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1962
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Pediatrics; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Ronald Baldwin MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Ronald Baldwin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Terry O. Harville4301 West Markham Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Sanders M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary M.D.230 N Rufe Snow Dr Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Misty Dawn Nolen M.D.2301 Springhill Rd Benton AR 72019
- Dr. Arti Lal MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. James S Magee MD1 Children's Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202