Dr. Ahmad Azam MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery2780 Cleveland Ave Suite 702 Fort Myers FL, 33901
Dr. Ahmad Azam is a trauma surgeon practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Azam specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Dacca Med Coll Dacca 1960
UNIV OF DHAKA 1960
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1961
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Ohio Valley Med Ctr, General Surgery Church Home Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Ahmad Azam MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33901Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad Azam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Azam
- Daylight Saving Time
DST is when the clocks move forward by an hour. The clock is usually adjusted an hour before the start of spring and is adjusted back to the standard time during autumn.Also known as "summer time" in places around the world, daylight saving time solely aims at maximizing the day. During summer, we...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Dr. Scott B Patterson D.O.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Nelyda Fonte DO2780 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Andrew Mikulaschek MD2780 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Dean Robert Goldberg DO2780 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Ernst Emanuel Vieux M.D.2780 Cleveland Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Jose A Diaz MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136