Dr. Jeffery Adler practices Emergency Medicine in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Adler assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Adler examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1996
- Cook County Hospital
- Cook County Hospital Program
Dr. Jeffery M Adler MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Jeffery M Adler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Lee James Lawrence16875 Vanderbilt Street Brookfield Wisconsin 53005
- Angela R. Petrie106 West Seeboth Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53204
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Deluhery M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William C Haselow M.D.111 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. Christopher W Felton M.D.111 E Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. Andrew Makowski MD9231 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226