Dr. Marisa Thylstrup is an audiologist practicing in White Plains, NY. Dr. Thylstrup evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Thylstrup takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Marisa Thylstrup AUD's Practice location
White Plains, NY 10606Get Direction
Marisa Thylstrup AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Student Makes Potential Breakthrough in Breast Cancer Treatment
New treatments make waves in the media frequently. Diseases affect everyone in one way or another. This makes them feel scary and unsolvable. Research is the light at the end of the tunnel that gives us a glimmer of hope. However, it is rarer for a treatment to become a breakthrough for a...
- How Can I Lower the Risk of Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a common condition during pregnancy characterized by very high blood pressure and the presence of proteins in urine, both of which are seen after 20 weeks of pregnancy. The blood pressure in the pregnant woman who had normal measure of blood pressure rises to as high as 140/90 mm of...
- Fever in Adults: What You Should Know
The normal body temperature of a human being is 37° C. However, it may change throughout the day due to several factors. When the body’s temperature is elevated, it is described as a fever. Unlike the standard body temperature, a fever is not a constant temperature. In some instances,...
- Nursing Specialists May Now Out-Earn Some Doctors
Nursing, like being a mother or teacher, is often an emotionally and physically draining job with little compensation or recognition. The medical world is a lot like the academic world. Professors and doctors, both of whom make a great deal of money, are heavily involved in research, but do not have...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pouya Bral MA,CCC-A935 Northern Blvd Great Neck Ny 11021
- Dr. Kristy Tilley AU.D.201 South Avenue Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Lorraine Galeotti AUD90 South Bedford Road Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Mrs. Elise Hailey Witz MASTERS OF ARTS875 Old Country Rd Plainview NY 11803
- Dr. Amy I Sapodin AUD1176 Willis Avenue Albertson NY 11507
- Stephanie Marie Prevost AUD241 North Rd Poughkeepsie NY 12601