Dr. Mee Sook Kim M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)15243 Vanowen St Suite 504 Van Nuys CA, 91405
Dr. Mee Kim is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Kim specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kim can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kim can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Korea Univ Coll of Med, Chong-no-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1973
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1975
Korea University College of Medicine 1973
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Menstrual Cramps
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, General Surgery
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mee Sook Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Van Nuys, CA 91405Get Direction
Van Nuys, CA 91405Get Direction
Dr. Mee Sook Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- 23andMe Now FDA-Approved to Test BRCA Genetic Mutations Without a Doctor
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the use of a direct-to-consumer (DTC) test for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic mutations. Although it is not the first DTC test available on the US marketplace, it is the first one designed to specifically test for BRCA mutations.“Being the first and...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Hal Danzer M.D.450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813