Dr. Jana Beyers is a speech language pathologist practicing in MURPHY, TX. Dr. Beyers specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Beyers evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Beyers helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jana C Beyers's Practice location
MURPHY, TX 75094Get Direction
Jana C Beyers's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Stephanie Joy Fort SLP3900 JUNIUS ST STE 230 DALLAS TX 75246
- Danielle Marie Musselman MS, CCC/SLP1350 E LOOKOUT DR RICHARDSON TX 75082
- Kimberlee A Wheeler SLP1500 S CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY MCKINNEY TX 75070
- Lana Louise Afseth MS CCC SLP2904 ROPER DR PLANO TX 75025
- Mrs. Melissa K. Halpern M.S.4629 OAK SHORES DR PLANO TX 75024
- Mrs. Mary Kay Giesecke MS-CCC-SLP3205 CORNELL AVE DALLAS TX 75205