We strive for excellence in providing comprehensive dental care to each and every patient. We offer a wide range of cosmetic and restorative services in an environment of comfort trust and compassion. ...
Education and Training
DDS, Autonomous University of Baja California DDS 1978
- Restorative Dentistry:amalgam (silver) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:panorex Fmx
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
Dr. Richard F Jergensen DDS's Practice location
Fairfield, CA 94533Get Direction
MEDFORD, OR 97501Get Direction
Dr. Richard F Jergensen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mr. Darryl D. Burke DDS3600 Concord Blvd Concord CA 94519
- Dr. Victor Louis Chaney D.D.S.1524 Tennessee St Vallejo CA 94590
- Dr. Rosalyn L Burke DDS3600 Concord Blvd Concord CA 94519
- Dr. Preeti Sunil Chitgopekar D.D.S3030 Beard Rd Napa CA 94558
- George William Swanson DDS1407 Pine St Martinez CA 94553
- Dr. Suzanne Clift DDS21 Rotary Way Vallejo CA 94591