Dr. Paul Kiesling is an optometrist practicing in Gallipolis, OH. Dr. Kiesling specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kiesling performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Paul Daniel Kiesling O.D.'s Practice location
Gallipolis, OH 45631Get Direction
Dr. Paul Daniel Kiesling O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Ryann Rochelle Thacker swindler O.D.3524 State Route 160 Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Justin Terry O.D.1371 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Mr. A Jackson Bailes OD507 Mulberry Heights Rd Pomeroy OH 45769
- Dr. Gary L Clarke O.D.308 Silver Bridge Plz Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. Robert Bruce Terry O.D.1371 Jackson Pike Gallipolis OH 45631
- Dr. William B Thomas O.D.346 3rd Ave Gallipolis OH 45631