Anthony Matthew Marlon MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease2724 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV, 89128
Dr. Anthony Marlon is a cardiologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Marlon specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Marlon also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Effect of varying differentiator frequency response on recorded peak dP/dt.
- Effect of direct revascularization surgery on coronary collateral circulation in man.
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind dose-response evaluation of step-2 guanfacine versus placebo in mild to moderate hypertension.
- Human coronary artery bypass grafts and left ventricular function.
- A simplified method for the in vitro calibration of electromagnetic flowmeters.
- Angiographic demonstration of collateral development in experimental coronary artery occlusion with ameroid constrictors.
- Circulatory effects of practolol.
- The hemodynamic effects of strontium chloride in the intact dog.
- Retrieval of catheter fragments. Report of two cases.
- Paired electrical stimulation and the maximal contractile response of the ventricle.
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Stanford Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Stanford University Hospital
Anthony Matthew Marlon MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89128Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89134Get Direction
Anthony Matthew Marlon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marlon
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Leo J Spaccavento MD2470 E Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89110
- Allan J. Stahl Other653 Town Center Dr. Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Zia U. Khan MD5785 South Fort Apache Road Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Tillmann Cyrus6900 North Pecos Road North Las Vegas NV 89086
- Tali Arik9280 West Sunset Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Charles Ruggeroli MD500 South Rancho Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89106