Dr. Ryan Abdool is a Dentist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Abdool specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ryan Abdool DMD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Abdool DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS39 Cross St. Peabody Massachusetts 01960
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.36 Chauncy St Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Longo D.M.D.1037 Beacon St Brookline Massachusetts 02446