Dr. Randie Margolis is a psychologist practicing in Brookline, MA. Dr. Margolis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Margolis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Margolis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Cleavage of atrophin-1 at caspase site aspartic acid 109 modulates cytotoxicity.
- Chromosomal localization of the Huntingtin associated protein (HAP-1) gene in mouse and humans with radiation hybrid and interspecific backcross mapping.
- Polyglutamine pathogenesis.
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase activity is required for the G(2)/M transition of the cell cycle in mammalian fibroblasts.
- Trinucleotide repeat expansion and neuropsychiatric disease.
- Expansion of a novel CAG trinucleotide repeat in the 5' region of PPP2R2B is associated with SCA12.
- Genetics of childhood disorders: IX. Triplet repeat disorders.
- [Role of the telophasic disc in the regulation of cytokinesis].
- Crystal structure of human survivin reveals a bow tie-shaped dimer with two unusual alpha-helical extensions.
- Organization of the human synphilin-1 gene, a candidate for Parkinson's disease.
- Human huntingtin-associated protein (HAP-1) gene: genomic organisation and an intragenic polymorphism.
- Human survivin is a kinetochore-associated passenger protein.
- SCA-12: Tremor with cerebellar and cortical atrophy is associated with a CAG repeat expansion.
- SCA12 is a rare locus for autosomal dominant cerebellar ataxia: a study of an Indian family.
- Mammalian mad2 and bub1/bubR1 recognize distinct spindle-attachment and kinetochore-tension checkpoints.
Dr. Randie L Margolis PH.D.'s Practice location
Brookline, MA 02446Get Direction
Dr. Randie L Margolis PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington Massachusetts 02420-4641
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115