Dr. Jennifer Veurink is a Dentist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Veurink specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Jennifer Mae Veurink D.D.S.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
MITCHELL, SD 57301Get Direction
Jennifer Mae Veurink D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Aaron Charles Knop D.M.D3843 Harrison St Bellevue NE 68147
- Dr. Luke Matranga D.D.S., M.S.2500 California Plz Omaha NE 68178
- Dr. Jeff D. Dworak DDS2016 W 8th Ave Plattsmouth NE 68048
- Dr. Norman M Sheldon DDS12100 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Mark C Frill D.D.S.9731 Giles Road La Vista NE 68128
- Candi Lynn Filbrandt DDS18130 Wright St Omaha NE 68130