Dr. Marcus Wever is a general surgeon practicing in Denver, NC. Dr. Wever specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Wever provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1987
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Carolinas Med Ctr, General Surgery; So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Marcus Lynn Wever MD's Practice location
Denver, NC 28037Get Direction
Mooresville, NC 28115Get Direction
LINCOLNTON, NC 28092Get Direction
Dr. Marcus Lynn Wever MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wever
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Dr. Sandra Schultz MD1038 Xray Drive Gastonia North Carolina 28054
- Dr. Kim Crosby MD2391 Court Dr Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Brendan M. Marr MD4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Henry Arnold Fleishman MD1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Paula A Lundgren MD660 Summit Crossing Place Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Timothy Ryan Heider MD123 Professional Park Dr Mooresville NC 28117