Dr. Marissa Watts is an internist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Watts specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Watts provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Marissa Amelia Watts M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Marissa Amelia Watts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD911 East Nine Mile Road Ferndale Michigan 48220
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.Henry Ford Health System Taylor MI 48180
- Dr. Cynthia A Shelby-lane MD 7522 John R Street Detroit MI 48221
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034