Nathanyal Jacklitch is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Nathanyal Jacklitch specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nathanyal Jacklitch can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nathanyal Jacklitch will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nathanyal M Jacklitch MPT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
Nathanyal M Jacklitch MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Meghan Mary Rietschel PT7455 Village Dr Circle Pines MN 55014
- Christopher Kuhn PT650 Taft St Ne Minneapolis MN 55413
- Mark W Siewert PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402