Dr. Jeremy S Lee MD
Anesthesiologist4002 E Main Street Red Mountain Anesthe Mesa AZ, 85205
Dr. Jeremy Lee is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Lee ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lee also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1991
Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine 1993
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- M-DNA is stabilised in G*C tracts or by incorporation of 5-fluorouracil.
- Long range molecular wire behaviour in a metal complex of DNA.
- Triplex-forming DNAs in the human interphase nucleus visualized in situ by polypurine/polypyrimidine DNA probes and antitriplex antibodies.
- Jel44 monoclonal Fab fragment specific for HPr of the phosphoenolpyruvate:sugar phosphotransferase system of Escherichia coli and the complex of Jel44 Fab fragment with HPr: preparation, crystallization and preliminary crystallographic analysis.
- M-DNA: a self-assembling molecular wire for nanoelectronics and biosensing.
- Thermodynamic investigation of M-DNA: a novel metal ion-DNA complex.
- AC impedance spectroscopy of native DNA and M-DNA.
- A comparison of electron-transfer rates of ferrocenoyl-linked DNA.
- Cobalt(II), nickel(II) and zinc(II) do not bind to intra-helical N(7) guanine positions in the B-form crystal structure of d(GGCGCC).
- Protein-DNA interaction: impedance study of MutS binding to a DNA mismatch.
- An analysis of mismatched duplex DNA unzipping through a bacterial nanopore.
- Electrochemical detection of single-nucleotide mismatches: application of M-DNA.
- Photoinduced production of NAD(P)H from an activated fluorescein-DNA monolayer.
- Investigation of pH-dependent DNA-metal ion interactions by surface plasmon resonance.
- Chip-based microelectrodes for detection of single-nucleotide mismatch.
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Anesthesiology; Nyu Hospitals Center, Anesthesiology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Jeremy S Lee MD's Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85205Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy S Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Selena Gomez Undergoes a Kidney Transplant in her Battle with Lupus
Selena Gomez, the Disney channel child actress and now pop singer, recently had a kidney transplant due to the effects of lupus nephritis. The donated kidney came from television star Francia Raisa. Gomez recently disclosed on her Instagram page that she had been out of the spotlight this summer...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Dr. Merrie Anne Hamburg-Eylers DO Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. David R Becker M. D.1625 E Northern Ave Phoenix AZ 85020
- Dr. Stephen A Bass M.D.222 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013