Dr. Sandeep S Gupta M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd Woodway TX, 76712
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices Pulmonology in Woodway, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Gupta manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Sandeep S Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Woodway, TX 76712Get Direction
Clifton, NJ 07011Get Direction
SIOUX CITY, IA 51104Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep S Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- Helping a Child with Cystic Fibrosis Find Hope
Cystic fibrosis is a serious and debilitating illness that is lifelong, affecting people often from infancy. What some people may not realize is how difficult it may be for children to understand what is happening to their body.Most small children with the disease have gone through more difficult...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Everything About the Mycoplasma pneumoniae Infection
Mycoplasma pneumoniae is a bacterium that causes an infectious respiratory infection. Mycoplasma pneumoniae can spread very easily from person to person via airborne droplets.Lung infections caused by M. pneumoniae can become very serious affecting your heart and nervous system if left...
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- Dr. Mark Stuart Klepper M.D.7125 New Sanger Rd Woodway TX 76712
- Dr. Marcia Heather Henderson MD328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Boris Murillo MD7003 Woodway Dr Woodway TX 76712
- Dr. Maydee Annette Rosario-reglero M.D.7125 New Sanger Rd Woodway TX 76712
- Dr. Rodney Charles Richie M.D.7125 New Sanger Rd Woodway TX 76712
- Dr. Udaya M Bhat M.D.100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd Woodway TX 76712