Dr. Tarranay Bozorg is a Dentist practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Bozorg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Tarranay Bozorg DDS's Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952Get Direction
Tarranay Bozorg DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Dr. Mirela Giurgiu DDS266 NW Peacock Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34986
- Dr. Anthony Delucia DDS731 Colorado Avenue Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Albert Francis Lewicki DMD1218 E Venice Ave Venice FL 34292
- Dr. Christopher W. Kindig D.M.D.3380 Ne Sugarhill Ave Jensen Beach FL 34957
- Dr. Raymond Justin Shenfield D.D.S.2183 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996
- Dr. Robert D. Gehrig D.M.D.1405 S 25th St Fort Pierce FL 34947